Here are answers to some of our most commonly asked questions. If you require additional information please do not hesitate to contact us
We have 2 types of bookings: flexible and non-refundable
FLEXIBLE RATE BOOKINGS
- You can cancel or change dates (subject to availability) with no penalty up to 2 days before arrival date.
- In order to guarantee your booking, we will charge the amount of the first night on your card. We will refund this amount in case of cancellation until 2 days before the arrival.
- If cancelled within 2 days before arrival or in case of no show, the first night will be charged on your card.
NON-REFUNDABLE RATE BOOKINGS
- The full amount of the booking is charged at the time of booking
- No refund will be made in the event of cancellation or no-show.
- Please note that bookings made on a non-refundable rate cannot normally be modified
- Credit/debit card: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express*, Google Pay*, Apple Pay*, JCB*, Discover*, UnionPay* (*only for payments made in person at the hotel)
- Cash: we accept British Pounds (GBP), Euros (EUR) and US Dollars (USD)
- Bank transfer: We accept advance transfer payments to our UK bank account; please contact us if you wish to pay by bank transfer
- Our official check-in time 3pm
- If you arrive earlier on your arrival day and the room is ready then you can check-in earlier
- If you arrive before 3pm and your room is not ready then you can leave your luggage for free in our luggage storage area
- Our reception is open 24 hours so you can check-in at any time (from 3pm onwards)
- Rooms must be vacated no later than 10.30am on the departure day
- If you want to check-out later than 10.30am then you must confirm this in advance with reception
- If your flight/train leaves in the evening, you can leave your luggage in the deposit at the reception and enjoy your day in London
- Luggage can be left for free until midday but after then there is a charge of £2 per item
Free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access is available to guests throughout the hotel.
- We offer 24-hour luggage storage in our reception
- Hotel guests can leave their bags at reception free of charge before check-in
- On the day of check-out bags can be left until midday after which it costs £2 per bag until midnight
- If you want to leave your luggage for more than 1 day, the service costs £5 per bag per day
All rooms and public areas of the hotel are strictly NON-SMOKING!
We do not offer breakfast or other meals in our hotel. There are many restaurants and cafés located very close to the hotel and we have arranged discounts of up to 25% for hotel guests on all food and drink at some of these. Full details can be provided at reception.
- We don't have a private car park.
- You can park in the street but there is a charge for this between 8am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday
- There is a private NCP parking 4-minutes walk from the hotel. You can book your car park here.
Anyone can make a booking at our hotel irrespective of any disabilities. Please note, however, that there are no lifts in the hotel and because of the nature of the buildings wheelchair access to most rooms is very limited.
If you are concerned about room access because of a disability it is advisable to contact us prior to making a booking and we will be able to advise you of the different options available.
Free London maps and event information are available at our reception from where you can also buy tickets for bus tours, monuments and attractions, often at reduced prices.
Our friendly and helpful reception staff will also be available for help and advice during your stay.
We sell tickets for touristic bus tours (cheaper than online purchases), monuments and attractions at our reception.
If for whatever reason you are not happy with the room you are allocated then you can speak to our reception staff and they can normally offer you an alternative room.